Ethernity Networks at Edge Computing Congress 2019
Ethernity Networks will be making its first-ever appearance at the Edge Computing Congress in London, September 17-19.
Come visit us at Booth #13 at the ILEC Conference Center to learn how you can stop burning CPU cores!
Ethernity will be highlighting its 5G UPF Acceleration solution, featuring:
• Complete User Plane Functionality on FPGA SmartNIC
• Comprehensive FPGA-based Router-on-NIC
• Seamless Integration with DPDK APIs
Meet our experts to discuss our ENET Universal Edge Platform (UEP), ideal for NID, Backhaul, and DPU markets, with its:
• Fully-programmable networking and security edge device
• Carrier-Grade Switch/Router
• 10G IPSec
• Flexible interfaces: 1GbE, 10GbE, XGS-PON, or customisable
To set a meeting to learn how Ethernity can best address your edge project’s needs, click here.